Join Our Team at The Left Paw!
Are you looking for an exciting career in sales or pet care? Here you can make a big impact. We value customer service, teamwork, and fun. We have positions available such as sales, kennel technician and fish department associate.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma.
- You must be available to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, and weekends. Saturday and/or Sunday availability is required.
- Students (high school or college) must be able to work during school/holiday breaks.
- You must be able to climb a ladder, lift fifty pounds, and stand for at least eight hours.
- You will be performing a variety of tasks including cleaning, answering a telephone, answering emails, scheduling appointments and handling young puppies on a daily basis.
- You must be a results driven team player with a positive attitude.
- You must have excellent communication and listening skills with the motivation to meet our customers' needs.
Thanks for your interest in joining our team at The Left Paw.
After reviewing position information, please either submit application online or print application, fill out and hand deliver to the store.
The hiring manager will review your application upon receiving and schedule an interview based on information you provided on your application. Please do not call for the status of your application. Thank you.